Monday, December 10, 2012

The James Bond Omnibus Volume 004 Book Review

Click the above title to read more...

The James Bond Omnibus Volume 004 Book Review

About the Book: The daring James Bond is back in a definitive bumper edition collecting the second period of Jim Lawrence's celebrated run in comic strip form!

Includes nine of Bond's most thrilling and dangerous missions: Trouble Spot, Isle of Condors, The League of Vampires, Die With My Boots On, The Girl Machine, Beware of Butterflies, The Nevsky Nude, The Phoenix Project and The Black Ruby Caper.

Our Take: I've been a James Bond fan as long as I can remember.  I love the classic Sean Connery and Roger Moore films.  I'm honestly not into the new ones, but thats just me.  Anyway, as a fan of classic 007 I am always on the lookout for great books to accompany my fandom.  These omnibus comic strip collections from Titan books collect vintage James Bond comic strips from the British newspaper "The Daily Express" from the 1950s and early 1960s, as such these were all but lost to us fans!  We have each of these volumes and will continue adding these great black and white Bond strips to our collection!  This would make a fantastic Xmas gift for the 007 fan on your list!

How to Buy: Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

BookLegion.com Copyright © 2009-2013 The Legion Fan Network. DVD Legion is your home for DVD Reviews, Blu-Ray Reviews, DVD News and Blu-Ray News.
Visit the other sites in our network Legions of Gotham, Toy Legion, Ghostbusters Collector and Toy Story/Pixar Collector