Jewelry & Beading Designs For Dummies
- The basics of jewelry making and beading — assemble your gear, work with pliers, and brush up on stringing, bead weaving, and wire wrapping . Start with simple projects — use elastic cord, ribbon, leather, a wire jig, and more to make bracelets, bookmarks, pendants, and napkin rings
- Incorporate multiple techniques and materials — take your skills to the next level with unconventional designs
- Complete more advanced projects — craft custom jewelry components, learn advanced bead weaving, and make jewelry with polymer clay
- Create unique, one-of-a-kind accessories — see jewelry in a fresh way by utilizing nontraditional materials
- Avoid common jewelry-making mistakes — discover how to read directions properly, buy the proper tools from the right places, remember findings, use the right tool for the job, and more
If I ever need to learn new knots I know full well I can go grab this book. I love the 'For Dummies' series of books! They really do tell you the basics of everything you need to know about anything! I'm very happy with this book. I'll definately keep it around as a reference.
-Holly, Book Legion