Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Skulls I-Clips..Magnetic Page Markers!


 Skulls I-Clips..Magnetic Page Markers!

About the Product: Our ''Skulls'' set of 8 i-clips, with skull and crossbones design, will warn others to keep out . . . of your books, papers, or fridge. These multipurpose folding magnets can be used as secure bookmarks, paper clips, fridge magnets, and more. Each set of 8 laminated i-clips is packaged in a clear plastic sleeve measuring 2-1/2'' wide x 7'' high. Each clip is 3/4'' wide x 1'' high, folded. Matches our ''Skulls'' Beaded Bookmark, Designer Pen, Journal, and Note Cards. Warning: Choking hazard—small parts. Not for children under 3 years.

Our Take: The day of the bookmark is done.  We're always losing them or bending them..and honestly they're just too bulky for my taste.  The modern reader needs something a bit more compact and interesting.  Enter the iClip!   These cool clips snap right into the page you're reading and hold there with the strength of a magnet!  They have some cool designs, but my favorite is the skulls.   They're only $4 for a big sheet of them, my kids already stole most of mine, so I'll probably order some more soon, lol.  I just thought I'd pass along my recommendation for these, they're a great space saver and far cooler than the ol' bookmark.

How to Buy: The Peter Pauper Website

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

BookLegion.com Copyright © 2009-2013 The Legion Fan Network. DVD Legion is your home for DVD Reviews, Blu-Ray Reviews, DVD News and Blu-Ray News.
Visit the other sites in our network Legions of Gotham, Toy Legion, Ghostbusters Collector and Toy Story/Pixar Collector